Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Mendonca & Partners' experienced professionals provide a wide variety of Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) and has significant experience with virtually all plan types and filing requirements.
We deliver our audits through a streamlined process, tailored individually to your benefit plans and more specifically to your needs. Our professionals have served plans of many sizes, including smaller companies with several million in plan assets. Our services are scalable to fit the needs of your business, large or small.
• Defined contribution retirement plans (thrift or savings plans, including 401(k) and 403(b) arrangements, profit-sharing plans, money purchase pension plans, stock bonus and employee stock ownership plans, and certain target benefit plans)
• Defined benefit pension plans (pension equity plans, cash balance plans)
• Health and Welfare plans (defined benefit or defined contribution)
• Master Trusts
• Full-scope audits
• Limited-scope audits
Team members have extensive knowledge in the following matters:
• Centralized and decentralized accounting and HR environments
• Mergers, acquisitions, plan spin-offs
• Hard-to-value investments
• Working with internal audit to increase audit efficiency
• Current and pending regulatory and accounting pronouncements
• Partial terminations
• Initial audits and stub period audits
• DOL and IRS investigations
• ERISA compliance matters
• Various DOL and IRS correction programs
We are members of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.